A good rule of thumb (and this applies to those of you with Macs as well) is that if you've purchased your computer in the past 5-6 years, you more than likely have all the specs you need and shouldn't have to worry about anything at all.
However, if this isn't the case in your particular situation, the guidelines below should help you out.
Basically with the specifications listed below, you'll have everything needed to access 99% of the sites and software associated with online gambling.
- IBM PC compatible computer, Pentium 100 MHz
- 16 MB RAM
- 16-bit color video card (800x600 resolution)
- SVGA Monitor
- Windows 95 or later
- Microsoft compatible mouse
- Sound Blaster compatible sound card
- 20 MB free hard drive space (varies)
- CD-ROM drive (8x)
- 14.4 KB modem
Continue to Downloading the Software and Signing Up page,
Or...are you ready to play? Try our top rated casinos!